Monday, November 24, 2008

Future Tech Students Presentation

Last November 22, 2008, we, the Future tech students had our reporting at the IC Lab 2. There were five (5) groups to report supposed to be, but there were only two groups of reporter who were able to present their topics.

Unit I, who is the first group to present has successfully delivered their reports and luckily our teacher was happy and satisfied.It was very informative and entertaining, though we are quite serious when we are having our report. Thank you to the Group 1 for the sharing! cheers!

Unit II, where i belong! lol. I have uploaded my presentation in our instructor's forum. This Link provides copy of our slide presentation in Future Technology: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/reserachcs/files/ or yahoogroup ID : researchcs@ymail.com
password: 09196131127
If you like my slide design, FYI i downloaded it because i intentionally look for a template that will suit my topic. Same with Unit I, we also got a positive response from our instructor.

1 comment:

Mithu said...

Very useful post for students. Keep continue posting in it...

Visit on my following blogs

Real Estate Facts - Real Estate Book and Loans Book

What Do Your Stars Say About Me

What Do Your Stars Say About Me