Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"I think, therefore I exist"

The reason that I see why Mr. Randy opened this Philosophical Phrase to us it is because of the expectations are not met.I thought I am lucky because I was not in the class when our instructor ask each one of the class to say something about it, but I have no escape because we are all call for our individual reflections of the quote.

I have a hard time reflecting with this Philosophical Phrase which Mr. Randy, our instructor, want us to reflect with." I think, therefore I exist" literally means that when you are thinking, then you are existing. I know on my own that I am thinking, and therefore I exist. And I think that everybody would says that they are thinking too, even though they are not. I'm not used to self appreciation, that's what I learned in Proverbs “Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; someone else, and not your own lips.” Existing is not just merely existing. Along with our existence in this world is the responsibility that we need to be responsible of. One way to test our existence in this world is on how we take and handle responsibility.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehehe ulug-ulugi lang na nin u c sir oist para calm pirmente. hehehe
Ang sikat na philosophy ni Rene Decartes hehehe "I think, therefore I am" Pero di man jud siya ang original ana. Beler mana c Rene Decartes oi hehehe "I think beler siya there4 he is noob" hahaha

Para sa akin iba, "sa gusto mo't sa hindi nag exist ka, gusto mo mang isipin o hindi. Whether u doubt it or not." Hindi lang utak ang basihan kung nag exist ang isang tao o isang bagay. Bobo ba yan c Rene Decartes? Hindi naman cguro, may kulang lang becaus Nobody is perfect in everything he thinks or does,only God. Simply lang naman ang mga bagay-bagay. Ang tao lang ang nag iisip ng kumplikado...alam mo kung bakit?
"DAHIL HINDI PA NIYA ALAM, HINDI NIYA KAYANG ISIPIN, HINDI PA NIYA NAGAWA AT HINDI NIYA KAYANG GAWIN." pagsabihan mo nga yan c Rene Decartes. hehehe

Etz Thonio said...

..wa jud ni gipili si ronald oh..bsag kinsa nlang tirahon.. maau kau ka i-tapat kang Mike Inrekiz(mali spelling wahaha... murag c april..hahaha)..

nagkalat pud ni xa sako blog ba, check it out: Some Folks To Remember

Etz Thonio said...

beler ako link wajajaja.. just ignore it..

nhorms said...

hadloka comment ni morata noh...jejeje...anyway its true that one existence have to be understand deeply...it depend on how we understand it ourselves..
if you wanna have a worth existence...its really up 2 U....

suvro said...

Hi,

I like your clock.Let me know where did you get that?

Sime said...

it is very beneficial for boys i like this effort.i too can this types makes blog.skin care tips

What Do Your Stars Say About Me

What Do Your Stars Say About Me