Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


Just today I received a message from Anthony aecatamora, a good friend of mine. He leave a message in my chatbox saying that he is forwarding the honest scrap award. I don't have the idea why he is passing this kind of award to me, yet I'm still glad to received this.

Honest Scrap Award Rules:

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.


Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!


Here's some of my top ten honest things about me:

1. I find it hard to control my emotion.
2. I easily get hurt.
3. I don't choose people who will become my friend.I can be a friend to anybody.
4. I am funny yet serious.
5. I really don't care if people don't like me and they make fun to me as long as i know that I have been nice to them.
6. Family-Centered and God-Centered
7. I am passionate and I don't easily give up as long as I know that there is still a way.
8. I hate irresponsible and independent people and people who don't care for others.
9. I am competitive. If others can do, why can't I.
10. I am unorganized to my things yet I set plans and schedule for my errands.

These are just some of my honest things about me. Now, I forward this award to jade d., ariane ang, darian m., richard d., rendell A., Tello t.

2 comments:

Etz Thonio said...

this means, if u r choosen to receive this award, there are more good things about you that you can share to others...

Ariane said...

uhm, that only means that you deserve that award.. well, congratulations!..;)

What Do Your Stars Say About Me

What Do Your Stars Say About Me